Job Title: Transport Coordinator
• Ability to be a focal point for both the internal and external customer as well as the client.
• Ensure that customer complaints ad queries are received and responded to.
• Carry out effective follow ups afof all customer orders and transport issues.
• Ensure day to day coordination and information flow.
• Ability to alert transport team, workshop and client on any issues.
• Provide assistance to the customer on diverse issues.
• Ability to follow up order processing process.
• Tracking down on delivery of goods after dispatch.
• Collate and compile data on order processing and lead times.
• Bachelor’s degree/diploma in a related file d of business.
• Should be between 27-35 years.
• Computer literacy is a must.
• 2 years relevant experience n logistics and distribution.
• Proven track record of logistics planning, forecasting and management.
• Must be ready to work under extreme pressure with minimum supervision.
Forward application and CV to the
Human Resources Office,
Tibbett & Britten Internationa – Uganda Branch,
Located in DHL Offices Luzira Port Bell.