Kakira Sugar 2011 Job Vacancy Recruitments-Maintenance Superintendent (Civil Section)
Job Title: Maintenance Superintendent (Civil Section) - 01 post Job Ref: 2011.3,394/A & S-M-CM-02
Age: 30-45 years
Reporting to me Civil Engineer, the successful applicants duties will be:
• Maintaining the houses involving masonry, plumbing, carpentry, sanitation-section and construction of residential buildings and amenity buildings.
• Controlling a work force of 100 permanent employees and 100 casual workers.
• Preparing annual capital and operating budgets, programmes for major work items.
• Maintenance of roads, schools, canteen, guest houses and other amenities buildings
• Computer literate in MS Excel, MS Word and Projects.
• Perform any other duties as may be assigned to you by Projects Manager/Management from time to time.
• Bachelor of Civil Building and Civil Engineering
• Higher Diploma in Building and Civil Engineering.
• A minimum 8-10 years experience in related field.
How to apply
How to apply:
Applications with photostat copies of testimonials and curriculum vitae, indicating a daytime telephone number, contact addresses of two referees and quoting the job reference number on the upper left-hand comer of the envelope should be sent to:
Mr. Moses H. Thenge
Human Resources Manager
Kakira Sugar Limited
P. O, Box 121, JINJA- UGANDA. Tel: 0414-444000
Closing date is ten days from the date of this advertisement.